NNF Awards Programs
NNF Travel Grants to World Federation of Neuroscience Nurses (WFNN), September 13-16, 2013, Nagaragawa Convention Center, Gifu, Japan
Amount of Travel Grant:
Up to $1,000.00 which can be used for registration, special sessions, and/or travel expenses. Total number of awards and amount of each award will be determined by the NNF Board of Trustees. Awardees must register for and attend the 11th Quadrennial Congress. The grant award will be given out on site once attendance has been confirmed.
- Open to all neuroscience nurses, excluding current board or directors of the AANN, CANN, EANN, WFNN, ABNN and NNF Board of Trustees.
- The applicant must be currently working in neuroscience nursing.
Completed applications must be received at the NNF Headquarters by email email@example.com (only email will be accepted) no later than the end of the business day, Pacific Standard Time, June 15, 2013
All applicants will be informed of the Board decision by mid-July, 2013. Any questions related to the Travel Grant or application can be directed to the NNF Office - p: 509.738.2542 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download application HERE
- Deadline: June 15, 2013
Neuroscience Nursing Foundation Announces 2013 Research Grants for AANN members
Deadline for application is August 16. There are two categories of grants, both funded to NNF by the Integra Foundation. The first, the NEW INVESTIGATOR grant is for up to $10,000. The NEW INVESTIGATOR grants are designed to provide funding to a promising new AANN investigator to support foundational work for significant research that will have the potential to change the impact of neuroscience nursing on patient care and patient outcomes. The NEW INVESTIGATOR will be a neuroscience nurse who has never received any external funding.
Separate from the $10,000 research grants, there is now an additional four grants available for a maximum of up to or around $2,500. The purpose of these grants is to help AANN neuroscience nurses implement EVIDENCE BASED changes in their practice setting.
- Deadline for both grants August 16, 2013
- Download HERE for the $10,000 NEW INVESGTIGATOR Grant
- Download HERE for $2,500 EVIDENCE BASED Care Grant
- Any questions can be directed to the NNF Office - p: 509.738.2542 or email: email@example.com.